Blavity is on the lookout for new members to join our team.
We are a venture-funded technology and new media company. We have assembled an amazing team of passionate, high-energy, focused rock-stars who cultivate our community and advance our strategic direction and we are looking for new people to help us continue to grow. Blavity is changing the landscape of media representation by building the world’s largest digital community for Millennials of Color. Blavity was founded in 2014 around a simple idea: Enable Millennials of Color to tell their own stories.
Today, we average 1 Million monthly unique visitors, generate 7-10 Million monthly social impressions, and distribute our message across all major social media platforms. We are based in Downtown LA with team members working across the world.
Blavity is looking for an part time Ad Operations Manager to be a key player on the sales and marketing team. You will ensure that ad campaigns are executed flawlessly and in a timely manner.
- Gather specs, deadlines, extensions and creative assignment details
- Generate creative tags, manage, facilitate, and QA ad trafficking
- Optimize programmatic platforms (i.e. exchanges, header bidding, direct tags)
- Provide reports on ad campaign performance and provide optimization recommendations
- Generate and distribute weekly and monthly inventory reports
- Establish new programmatic revenue relationships and support Engineering through the
- Create new deal opportunities through Private Marketplace deals (PMP)
- Forecast available impressions for and assist sales team with the completion of RFPs
- Coordinate with internal teams to assist in identifying, reporting and resolving technical
- Working knowledge in web/media analytics platforms (e.g., DoubleClick for Advertisers,
- Adobe Media Optimizer, Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of ad trafficking and programmatic experience
- Expert knowledge of DCM (DFP and AdX)
- Solid understanding of programmatic solutions DSPs, SSPs, AdX, header bidding, etc.
- Firm understanding of digital video marketplace, vendors, and third-party technologies
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable with debugging tools such as Firebug, Charles, Fiddler and working
- knowledge of HTML
- Experience tracking delivery and managing 3 rd party discrepancies (DFA, DoubleVerify,
- Sizmek, Flashtalking, MediaMath, Atlas, etc.)
- Experience using LiveIntent and MediaOcean
- Experience in queue management/ticketing system (JIRA)
- Smart and quick learner with a keen attention to detail
- Deep understanding of the Blavity business and general knowledge of financial concepts and principles, budgeting/forecasting processes; capable of analyzing financial and marketing data to draw actionable conclusions
- Excellent communication and analytical skills; Clear, accurate, and concise reporting; experience with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Salesforce, or equivalents
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and the culture of Millennials of Color
Blavity is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.